Tuesday 14 February 2012

The Holiday - Montage Part 2

Time for the next montage of my trip to Australia. So we're heading south from Wangaratta, where I spent Christmas, back down to the Mornington Peninsula.

Here's a photo I snapped from the train.

I got to meet baby Arthur Adam Rickard for the first time. Just three weeks old and such a cutie.

We spent the afternoon and evening with some great friends of ours, Tess and Nick. After grabbing a bite to eat at a local cafe, we went down to the beach, where Theodore got completely drenched by a wave.

Look at those gorgeous eyes. Arthur was only 3-4 weeks old at the time, so I guess he's still trying to take it all in.
The evening was topped off with a game of Cataan. Seriously, Luke and I need to buy this game. It's fantastic.

Thanks for coming travelling with me!
Until next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment