Monday 23 July 2012

The Dress - Leather Roses

So when I was walking home the other night I saw a girl wearing a leather jacket and a rose-patterned skirt. I thought to myself: Wow, that combination looks pretty neat. The sweetness and girlishness of the floral pattern complemented the cool, edgy qualities of the leather jacket. And then I thought: Wait, I could probably do that outfit without buying a single thing. I like those moments, and my bank balance likes them too.

 Leather Jacket: Target
Good ol' Target. I bought this jacket back in 2008 after a rather dramatic hairstyle change, namely an asymmetrical platinum blonde cut with a blue fringe. Yeah I know, hard to believe yet true. 

 Skirt: Don't Ask Amanda
I got this skirt ages ago. I remember really liking the pattern and the fact that it was on sale. If my memory serves me correctly, I think I bought it at the General Pants Co.

 Boots: Sandler
 These boots are my winter staples. My mum bought them for me in 2009. I recently had to replace the soles because I had worn them that much! Great for walking and for rainy days. 


Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment