Thursday 2 August 2012

The Dress - Fantastic Mr Fox

You might recognise this jumper from a wishlist a while back (albeit in a different colour). Well, last week Mr Fox arrived and I was uber-excited (yes, audibly squealing and dancing round the house).

So I first spotted this most adorable fox-adorned jumper on Lilli's blog Frocks & Frou Frou and fell in love instantly. Ironically enough, a few months later I saw a similar idea in the window of Max, although it was nowhere near as cute. By the time I went in to inquire, they had sold out nationwide. Oh well, I said to myself, it wasn't as cute as the one I saw on Lilli's blog anyway.

I mean how could you not love this? It's a jumper with a fox felted onto it. My heart melted in an instant. Lisa Higuchi from Dandyrions makes them by hand. How special is that? It takes her about 6 weeks to create, but it was so worth the wait - not to mention so clever. It is also the only article of clothing I own with a name... Foxy. :)


 Sweater: Dandyrions
I've actually never owned this colour before. I've mostly kept away from yellows and mustards, but now I'm actually wondering why. It is such a nice colour. Mustard, where have you been all my life? Hmmm... note to self: must buy more things in this colour - well, when I'm no longer on a clothing ban, that is. 






Mr Fox, time for your close-up. 
Soooo cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment