Friday 16 November 2012

The Song - Kissing the Lipless

A short review tonight, because I have just discovered that Luke has never watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and I must rectify this immediately. This is like a movie emergency.

Many of you have probably heard of The Shins. My oh-so-awesome friend Romney, who always knows what is hot in the music area, introduced me to them in high school and I have loved them ever since. However, I must admit most of the time I have no idea what they're singing about.

For those of you who don't know, The Shins are an American indie rock band formed in 1996 from Alburquerque (man that word is fun to type), New Mexico. I guess the best way to figure out if you like them is to have a listen. Here's one of my favourite tracks, Kissing the Lipless. 


PS: I have no idea why there's an ice skater in the video.
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment