Sunday 2 December 2012

The Song - Up at the Bunkers

So the other day I met this really awesome couple. Not only were they very nice and fun to talk with, but the guy was also in a band, and everyone knows that if you're in a band you automatically win about ten "cool points" - unless it's like a nose flute band, because that's not very cool. Well, I'm sure Bill Bailey could make it cool, but anyway...

So the guy's name is Matthew Pickering, and funnily enough he is part of a group called Matthew Pickering is My Name. After meeting him I was curious to find out what kind of music he played, so I looked up his band on YouTube. Suffice to say their tunes are very catchy, mellow and just nice to listen to. I don't know if it's because the music video was filmed in Wellington and refers to Wellington places, but somehow I think that if Wellington were a song it'd probably sound a bit like this: relaxed, artistic and friendly.

Anyway, have a listen and see what you think...


Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment