Thursday 21 March 2013

The Dress - Country Garden

Just two more "old house" outfit posts to go. I think I might have already done this skirt before, in my Bargain Blossoms post in September last year. So here's a remix for you.

Shirt: Farmers
Can't go past Farmers for a good old white shirt. Nevertheless, this shirt is looking a little "old" these days... probably time to find a new one.

Skirt: Thrifted
Gotta love a $4 skirt. I've now sewn up the back so it fits a little better. I love the patterns and colours of this skirt. Plus the material is somewhat slinky, so it feels nice. :)

Belt: Sportsgirl
This belt is ages old. I think I bought it before I went to Taiwan. Wore it with everything for a while, but I think I'm more into skinny belts now, although I like how it matches the shoes. 

Shoes: Thrifted
Yep, these are my awesome thrifted boots which survived a European winter without my toeses even getting wet. I think they're quite cute with the white socks poking out the top, don't you?

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment