Monday 7 October 2013

The Introduction - Sammy

I can't believe I've already written two blog posts and I have failed to mention the biggest, fluffiest and cutest event that has happened in our life of late.

Introducing Sammy!!!

Yes, Luke and I are now proud (or should I say purrroud?) cat owners, and as such we must post ridiculous amounts of cat photos everywhere.

 Isn't he beautiful? 

 Luke and I got Sammy from the SPCA. He is 2 years old and was given up by his previous owners due to health reasons. As soon as we entered the shelter we knew he was the cat for us. He has already very much made himself at home in our house and our hearts.

 LIKES: Sammy likes having his bottom patted... I don't know why...

LIKES: He also like having his tummy rubbed. Again no idea why, we just think he is "special" and he loves the love. 

DISLIKES: Sammy does not like sharing his armchair.
You can almost hear him thinking: "Get off my chair. MY chair."

That's all for today.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment